Tuesday, May 5, 2015

VP (Student Life), by Dima



Ew
students
greasy hair
greasy chair
greasy underwear
ew
kill me
kill me now
make a pyre of introduction to cognitive development and computer speech technology: a primer and set it alight and throw me on top and kill me
books
so many books
not good books
not hunger games
not artemis fowl
just wide sargasso sea and nectar in a sieve
ew
kill me now
so great a pleasure taken hostage and made perversion
student res
student says
for better food vote chad for prez
Res
ew
burning
every crotch on parker 4th floor
burning
a practical education in community health
and psychology
take half a semester of abnormal psych 349
and everyone's prescribing herself ssris
spouting half-understood pop psychology on the damaging effects of profs' unprofessional behaviour
unprofessional behaviour made a profession
in this dark place
student labs
student abs
did i mention students getting crabs?
antifreeze
on frozen quads
summer's gentle breeze
and gorgeous bods
reminds me that if i follow my heart
i will be alone forever

ew!

No comments:

Post a Comment