Monday, March 31, 2014

SPIDERS ARE JERKS, by Dima

SPIDERS ARE JERKS

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na.
Spider-man!

I just want your toes.
Don’t hate me.
I just want your face.
Don’t squash.
Wherever you goes
I follow
To get me a taste
Of human.

I’m not a bad person
(Or bug).
It’s just what I do.
Don’t squash.
My life’s about cursin’
Existence
Of people like you.
Don’t hate me.

Oh!  I don’t like flies!
Them’s is lies
Told by entomologists.

No!  I have to say
Who’s my real prey.
I’m an arachnophile  apologist.

I spin a web
To catch your face.
Not filthy bugs.
It’s you I chase.
I really feed
On human hate.
On your discomfort.
This is my fate.

It’s how I live.
Don’t step down.
It’s no big wonder.
Just run.
So you can just forgive
My actions.
And let me live under
Your bed.

1 comment:

  1. Be ye informed, thou world of things that creepeth. If I see you across the room, I will leave you be. I request that this be a mutual arrangement. You are warned, I do not fear you. And so, if you come too close, I will kill you. You are informed of this capital punishment. And so, it is. Die.

    ReplyDelete